The RHD Allies Forensic Certified Peer Specialist Program (FCPS) provides peer support services for adults with co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders who are also involved with the criminal justice system.
RHD Allies team members will assist participants as they acquire and maintain the skills they need to successfully live and thrive in the community. Staff will help individuals gain independence by using strength-based techniques. Services offered include:
• Development of and coaching on recovery and wellness plans
• Individual advocacy
• Development of natural supports
• Support of work or other meaningful activity
• Crisis management support
• Skills training
• Effective utilization of the service delivery system
• Coordination of and linkages to other service providers
Click here for more information on Forensic Peer Support programs, who we serve, to find out if this program is for you, more referral information and other frequently asked questions.