New Start II Services
New Start II at Jackson Street is a long-term residential treatment facility that provides intensive drug and alcohol treatment and mental health support services to chronically homeless males. The program treatment design is an individualized level system, assisting residents in establishing psychosocial supports necessary for independent living.
Services provided include:
• Withdrawal Management & Nursing Services
• Individual and Group Therapy
• Individualized Treatment Planning
• Psychiatric Services
• Assistance with Accessing DPW and SSI Benefits.
• Education and Medication Monitoring
• Referrals for Case Management Services