The Mazeway Project
The Mazeway Project is based on the book, NAVIGATING THE MAZEWAY: Fulfilling Our Best Possibilities As Individuals and As Societies. The author, Tony Parrotto, defines three courses/processes:
- Life Mapping takes us on a journey of self-exploration, which enables us to capture a sense of our true identity as a unique individual, member of society, and as part of the larger world. The process is energized by a 14-point Life Map Template and by the curiosity and discussion that each of its subjects generates.
- Social Mapping focuses on great issues of our time with an emphasis on the afaulty programs advanced by prevailing institutions that lead to illusions, prejudices, self-limiting ideologies, and other forms of conceptual imprisonment that diminish us as individuals, separate us into warring camps, and perpetuate the endless cycle of misadventures, destruction, and despair that humankind endures.
- MetaVisioning is a collaborative process dedicated to establishing coherent, moral, and universal foundations upon which to build a coherent, moral, and universal vision of how humankind can move forward together creatively, and peacefully.
Learn more about The Mazeway Project by accessing its website, mazeway.org.
Donate to this programDonate to this Program
Program Start Year
Program Website URL
- Tony Parrotto, Director
- phone 215-951-0300 ext. 3131
- fax 215-848-3194
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- location 4700 Wissahickon Avenue, Suite 126
Philadelphia, PA 19144