RHD’s PACE (Providing Advocacy, Empowerment and Connection) program provides services to adults with mental health and/or substance use issues in Carbon, Monroe, and Pike counties. For individuals who have been struggling due to the pandemic, PACE connects them with resources to offer support and treatment and to address each individual’s needs to move toward recovery.
PACE provides the following:
- Mental health crisis intervention services
- Information and referrals for mental health and substance use disorder treatments
- Information for medical assistance applications through Carbon, Monroe, and Pike counties
- Referrals for treatment and financial assistance through the Carbon-Monroe-Pike Drug and Alcohol Commission
- Information for housing, legal aid, and other resources for improving social determinants of health
- Information for medical care resources
Funding for PACE is provided through a grant from the Pennsylvania Office of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services in collaboration with Carbon-Monroe-Pike Mental Health and Developmental Services.