Hope House Referral Information
Persons in crisis should contact their caseworker, therapist, psychiatrist or other health professional. Referrals to RHD Hope House may also be accepted from local crisis hotlines such as Northampton County Emergency Services 610-252-9060 or Crisis Intervention in Lehigh County 610-782-3127.
Referrals must be made by a mental health or other health professional. Self-referrals and walk-ins will not be accepted. Hope House cannot accept the following individuals:
- Those in need of drug or alcohol detoxification
- Those currently inebriated
- Persons with a significant history of assaultive behavior
- Persons in need of immediate medical attention
- Those in need of physical restraint
To submit a referral:
Call us at 610-882-2008 and press zero to speak to a Crisis Worker.
Email us the following forms at email@example.com
Or print and fax the following documents to 610-882-2009.