RHD’s Early Intervention delivers home and community-based services to parents and caregivers of infants, toddlers and preschoolers identified as having an early childhood medical diagnosis or developmental delay.
- Are you the parent or guardian of an infant toddler or preschooler?
- Do you work with children ages birth through five years old?
- Does your child have concerns with behavior or has been diagnosed with a medical condition?
- Is your child having difficulty communicating with others or have delays in growth and development?
- Are you concerned with stressors related to parenting?
Early Intervention offers Special Instruction, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech and Language Pathology, Social Work and Nutrition services. Services are offered to families of varying socioeconomic backgrounds. In-person and phone interpretation services are offered to non-English speaking families when needed. Early Intervention supports more than 200 children.