Thank you for your support
In 2017, CHOC moved into a new facility on the Norristown State Hospital grounds that expanded services in a safe and welcoming environment. You can help support CHOC’s mission to provide safe, short-term emergency shelter to adults experiencing homelessness in Montgomery county, as well as access to treatment, benefits and housing opportunities. Here are some ways to get involved:
• Septa tokens
• New men’s and women’s underwear
• Winter hats, scarves and gloves
• Personal hygiene items
• T-shirts and shorts
• Along with a friend, reach out to individuals who are currently or formally homeless.
• As a group, adopt an individual who is transitioning out of homelessness and create housewarming care packages (dishes, linens, etc.) to help them get started.
• Offer a work opportunity to someone that is currently or formerly homeless.
• Help fund operational, building and on-going client needs. Any amount is greatly appreciated!
“The people we serve are deserving of support. With even the smallest contribution, you’re changing a life for a lifetime.”
CHOC Director Genny O’Donnell