The March issue of RHD's One Step Away, Philadelphia's street paper produced & distributed by people experiencing homelessness, is on the streets now. One Step Away
is a voice of advocacy and source of meaningful income for people experiencing homelessness.
In this issue you will find:
- One Step Away vendor Tammy's story on child abuse awareness
- Looking beyond tattoos with ex-gang members, provided by The Curbside Chronicle INSP
- Photo Spread of The 2017 Big Sell Off
- Q&A with congressman John Lewis
- A call to nominate your Heroes for the Homeless
- Announcement of 2017 Knock Out Homelessness date at Chickie's & Pete's South Philly
- Stories and poems from our vendors, and more!