RHD is proud to announce a new partnership with Capella University! Benefits of this partnership include a 10% tuition discount for all RHD employees and their immediate family members as well as a limited time $3,000 new student scholarship.
Earning your degree, your way, on your own schedule is now more affordable thanks to the partnership between RHD and Capella University. Capella offers a wide range of online bachelor’s, master’s, MBA, PhD, and certificate programs using a competency-based curriculum rooted in real-world application.
to learn more, chat with an enrollment counselor, and apply if you’re ready!
As an employee of Resources for Human Development, you and your immediate family are eligible for significant financial and educational benefits, such as:
· 10% tuition discount on all Capella degree programs
· A $3,000 scholarship for all traditional programs (excluding FlexPath learning option)- available for new students from April 1, 2016-November 14, 2016
· Credit for your professional certificates and prior learning
· Waived application fee and free transcript evaluation
· Free professional development webinars, many of which qualify for CE credit
· Support including academic advising, career counseling, and disability accommodation
Select your Capella University program from more than 163 degree and certificate programs at undergraduate and graduate levels. Choose from:
· Business degrees including, accounting, finance, MBA, and human resources
· Public service, psychology, and counseling degrees
· Information technology and management degrees
· Education degrees and certificates